Do you have a minute to celebrate with me all that God has done in prison? We couldn't have witnessed God's spectacular works without your powerful prayers. Your prayers have moved the hand of God just like Moses and the Israelites.
What an honor it is to intercede for these wonderful people. I am so excited for our new upcoming five sessions on Baptism. I cannot begin to imagine what God is going to do next...? Last year (see February 2014 post) we had 70 inmates baptized full-immersion, it was like the SUPER BOWL of baptisms! From the request of the prison, we are now beginning a new baptism series for January 2015 and are looking forward to who God is drawing to himself this year.
And he said, "Behold, I am making a covenant. Before all of your people I will do marvels, such as have not been created in all the earth or in any nation. And all the people among you shall see the work of the Lord, for it is an awesome thing that I will do with you." Exodus 34:10 NIV
Notice God said "with you." So together, please pray for the following series as the Holy Spirit guides you:
1. BAPTISM’S PURPOSE:
“WHAT’S TRUE AND WHAT’S NOT?"
Saturday, December 13, 2014
2. BAPTISM’S PREPARATION:(Christmas Story)
“YOUR STORY IS WORTH TELLING!"
Saturday, December 27, 2014
3. BAPTISM’S POWER:
“GUTS AND GLORY THROUGH BAPTISM?”
Saturday, January 10, 2015
“FULL IMMERSION BAPTISM CELEBRATION!”
Saturday, January 24, 2015
“RADICAL STORIES OF LIVES CHANGED!”
Saturday, February 14th
Please pray :
- Power and freedom in the Holy Spirit as I am writing and speaking.
- This week's message on baptism: "What's True and What Is Not?" Will be received and sink deep into the hearts of those God calls.
- God GLORY would be revealed and He would hand pick those to be baptized. (The right women for the right reasons.)
- SATAN WOULD BE HANDCUFFED AND BOUND from interrupting any part of this series.
- No lockdowns or disturbances in the prison. Favor with the officers and staff.
- Every Westwood prison team member available would volunteer to come in and help in January. (For interviews and the baptism celebration.) Team unity and protection.
- HUNDREDS WOULD CROSS OVER FROM DEATH TO LIFE and obey the call to be baptized. I'm praying BIG!
Don't think for one minute that your prayers don't make a difference, we can see and feel how they do. Thank you for your dedication to pray for those forgotten on the fringe of society.
"It just doesn't get any better than this!"