JOIN ME as I answer God's call to preach the gospel and "rock the rebels" in PRISONS around the world... I'm now off to northern district of Musanze, Rwanda August 1-13th, 2013 with S.W.I.M. Ministries.
"Are you nervous?" This is the first question people ask me when they learn of my upcoming journey to the Rwandan prisons. I find myself pausing, trying to verbalize the best description of my feelings.
There is never a dull moment with God and I don't expect any less on this trip as well. I have a BIG God who deeply loves those on the fringe of society and wants them to be saved. "If you believe, you will be saved."
Stay tuned... I will post as I gain Internet connections (which last time was only in airports and rare locations). In the meantime I could use your prayers...
Freedom in the Holy Spirit that He will work powerfully through me as I prepare and speak.
- For physical safety and spiritual safety for my family and team.
- No one will get sick.
- Safe non-eventful travel.
- We may all be able to reach out to the dark corners of Rwanda to the lost, lonely and unsaved with the Gospel of Christ.
- That Satan will be bound and held helpless from any disruption.
- I will be delighted in every MOMENT of the trip.
- I will see and love the people of Rwanda as Christ does.
- I will preach the Gospel Truth BOLDLY!
- That thousands of souls will be won for Christ and cross over from death to live.
How I value your friendship, support and prayers.